Terms & Conditions
1. Each tour must have at least two people booked. Any tour with only one person booked on will not go ahead, and the individual shall either be offered an alternative tour/time, or have their booking refunded.
2. Due to the operational needs of the Stadium, Armagh GAA may be required to act on short notice (e.g. for health and safety reasons) and shall be entitled to change the contents of the tour without notice.
3. Ticket Holders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian or other adult over the age of 16 years.
4. Stadium Tours last for approximately 90 minutes and therefore may not be suitable for very young children.
5. The Ticket Holder shall only be entitled to take photographs and/or video recordings during the Stadium Tour for private and non-commercial purposes.
6. Eating, drinking and smoking is NOT permitted on the stadium tour.
7. Dogs are not permitted, unless they are support dogs. In this instance we ask that you let us know in advance so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
8. If you need to cancel or rearrange your tour, please contact us as soon as possible. Refunds are available up to 48 hours before the tour. Cancellations less than 48 hours before your tour will not be refunded. Cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com at least 48hrs prior to booking for a full refund.